Friday, December 21, 2012

From "EEEK!" to Chic - Floorplan

I realize that describing these rooms in terms of room numbers doesn't really paint a full picture of what I'm working with here.  I created this really really rough floor plan - not totally to scale, but as close as I could make it without a design program.


So there you go.  I really wanted to make Room 1 into the dining room, Room 2 into the living room, and Room 3 into an office...but I don't know if my couch is going to fit into Room 2.  The more time I spend in it, the more I realize Room 2 isn't really set up to watch TV in.  Some people think Room 1 should be the living room and Room 2 should be the dining room, but I prefer to have the dining room next to the kitchen.

Decisions, decisions.

I'll have plenty of time to think about it because I'm not moving any stuff in until after the new year.  I'm taking all suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment